show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
- 7200 RPM 32MB Cache
- SATA 3.0Gb/s
- WD Caviar Black high performance 3.5-inch SATA hard drives co MBine 7200 RPM spin speed
- High performance electronics architecture features dual processors and bigger, faster caches for maximum read and write speeds
Western Digital Caviar Black 1Tb 7200Rpm Sataii 7Pin 32Mb Buffer 3.5Inch Low Profile (1.0 Inch) Hard Disk Drive
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS ARCHITECTUREThe Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS boasts dual processors and 32MB cache to deliver ultra fast read/write performance.
- SATA 3.0 GB/S INTERFACEThe Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS features the SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- WD DATA LIFEGUARD TECHNOLOGYExclusive Data Lifeguard data protection features include shock protection, an environmental protection system and real-time embedded error detection and repair. WD's Data Lifeguard technology automatically finds, isolates and repairs problems that may develop over the life of a hard drive.
- WD SHOCKGUARD TECHNOLOGYShockGuard technology instantaneously protects the hard drive against damage from bumps and vibrations during operation. This technology enables WD Caviar drives to achieve industry-leading shock specifications.
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.