show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
- Sleek, comfortable design
- 10 re-programmable keys
- Portable wireless mouse
Logitech Wireless Combo MK320
The keyboard-mouse combo that puts entertainment at your fingertips
Want to watch your favorite movie? Skip a song? Go right to your email or Facebook page? With multimedia and Internet hot keys, programmable F-keys and a comfortable sculpted mouse, this wireless combo makes it easy to access and navigate the things you do the most.
- 11 multimedia hot keys
- 12 programmable F-keys
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- Comfortable portable mouse
- 24-month keyboard, 12-month mouse battery life1
- Quiet, low-profile keys for smooth, comfortable typing
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 computers
Shortcuts at your fingertips
- 11 Multimedia hot keys for instant access to play/pause, volume, Internet, email and more
- 12 programmable F-keys you can easily customize to open your favorite applications, folders and web pages
Extended battery life
- Go for months with changing batteries—up to 24 months for the keyboard and 12 months for the mouse1
- On/off switches on keyboard and mouse help you conserve battery power
Powerful, reliable wireless connections
- Advanced 2.4 GHz connection with 25-meter/82-foot2 wireless range allows you to work or play in more places—like your couch
- Tiny Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards
- Eliminates need to change receivers or sacrifice another USB port
Type in comfort
- Low-profile keys for smooth typing that’s easy on your fingers
- Whisper-quiet design eliminates distracting key-click noise
- Roomy full-size keyboard for more comfortable typing than laptop and netbook keyboards
Comfortable, portable mouse
- Sleek, sculpted shape that’s easy to take anywhere you use your computer
- Wireless receiver stays in your laptop or stores inside the mouse for easy transport
- No cords, software or hassles
- Plug the Unifying receiver into your computer’s USB port and start using your keyboard and mouse right away
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.