show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Msi Steel Armor
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are armed with more solder points on the motherboard for a stronger hold, preventing any damage due to heavy-weight graphics cards. Steel Armor also protects PCI Express signals against electromagnetic interference to provide a pure and reliable signal for the best performance, even when turning it up a notch.
| || || |
Military Class 6
MSI uses Military Class 6 components, which is the latest evolution of the industries’ highest quality standard. These high quality components are shielded by the best protection to make sure your system runs smoothly under the most extreme conditions.
Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors
By dedicating golden audio capacitors to the front output, a high fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustics and realism for studio level headphones is ensured. The Chemi-Con audio capacitors are widely considered to be one of the great choices for the best sound output.
Premium Power Phases
MSI Z370 motherboards are optimized to maximize the performance on the 8th Gen Intel processors. Choose MSI and unleash the full potential of your system through optimized PCB and power delivery design with load line calibration.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4000+(OC) MHz
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology provided by MSI OC lab to ensure maximum compatibility for overclocking performance.
- AUDIO BOOST :Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience
- MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD 2-Way Crossfire™
- Heavy plated heatsinks：Leading heatsink design, for maximum cooling
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s, Intel Optane Memory Ready
- PCI-E Steel Armor：Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI
- X-Boost: Great tool to boost your USB & Storage performance
- Double ESD Protection: Double layer grounding motherboard mounting holes
- Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.