show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP TORX Fan 3.0 Ampere Architecture OC Graphics Card (Limited supply, All sales are final)
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP TORX Fan 3.0 Ampere Architecture OC Graphics Card
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
Core / Memory
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1755 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- A composite Graphene backplate reinforces the graphics card while providing passive thermal conduction properties.
- Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
Triple Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Zero Frozr: Calm before the storm, keeping fans still and maintaining silence until cooling is needed.
- Thermal Padding: An abundance of thermal pads use any chance for additional heat transfer directly from the components.
- MSI's exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
* Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Product listings that state "Limited Supply, All sales are final". Open Software and Software Product Keycards. The sales of all the items aforementioned are considered final.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.