show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Intel BX80646I34340 Core i3-4340 Haswell Dual-Core 3.6 GHz LGA1150 54W Processor
- 22nm Haswell 54W
- 4MB L3 Cache
- Intel HD Graphics 4600
Get more from less
The Intel 4th generation Core i3-4340 processor is based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance. Advanced power management innovations help keep power consumption in check. New compute instructions ensure enhanced performance per cycle. Improved Intel integrated graphics enables discrete-level graphics performance. Extract more power from your Haswell core-based processor.
- HASWELL MICROARCHITECTURE ON 22NM PROCESSThe new Microarchitecture (code name Haswell) has full integrated voltage regulator (FIVR) for simplified motherboard design. It delivers improved CPU performance and enhanced overclocking over its previous generation Microarchitecture.
- NEW 4 GENERATION INTEL CORE PROCESSOR FAMILY INSTRUCTIONSHaswell core-based processors come with Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel AVX2). Intel AVX2 expands integer data to 256-bit SIMD to increase the performance of integer operations. It also offers new capabilities such as Gather and FMA (Fused Multiply-Add). Additional new instructions accelerate key algorithms including parallel extract/deposit, bit manipulation operations and new rotates/multiplies/shift. The AES-NI performance is also improved.
- INTEL HYPER-THREADING TECHNOLOGYIntel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- INTEL PROCESSOR GRAPHICS WITH DX11.1 & OPENCL 1.2Haswell core-based processors offer improved integrated graphics. The integrated graphics supports DirectX 11.1 for optimized graphics performance and OpenGL 3.2 & OpenCL 1.2 for enhanced general purpose computing in GPGPU supported applications. It also features digital display repartition, where digital display ports are wired directly to the CPU and analog displays are handled by a Random Access Memory Digital-to-Analog Converter (RAMDAC) located in the Platform Controller Hub (PCH). It supports up to three independent displays: HDMI, DVI, Display Port, VGA (via Lynx Point).
- HASWELL POWER MANAGEMENT INNOVATIONHaswell core-based processors offer advanced power management. It has 20x + improvement from prior generation and is automatic, continuous, fine-grained, transparent to well written SW.
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.