show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Intel BX80619I73820 Core i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 2011 Processor
- 32nm Sandy Bridge-E 130W
- 10MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 256KB L2 Cache
Get the edge you need to dominate your gaming competition with the unlocked*, unleashed, and uncompromising 2nd generation Intel Core i7-3820 processor. With a killer combination of features including Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, 4-channel memory, large cache size and overclocking*, the ultra-threaded 2nd generation Intel Core i7-3820 processor is flexible and devastatingly powerful. Add in the ability to enable uncompromised 2 x 16 multicard NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX graphics configurations and you have a platform that is unrivaled. The only thing holding your gaming domination back now is you. (*Partial overclocking is available on the 4 core LGA 2011 i7-3820 processor. Partial overclocking will allow you to adjust the core multiplier to a preset maximum.)
- MASSIVE PCIE GRAPHICS BANDWIDTHProvides up to 40 lanes of PCIe bandwidth for PCI Express devices, which can include graphics cards, storage controllers, and additional LAN devices. This processor has more than 2X the PCIe lanes vs. other 2nd Generation Intel Core desktop processors.
- FOUR CHANNEL INTEGRATED MEMORY CONTROLLERAn integrated memory controller with four channels of DDR3 1600 MHz offers memory bandwidth up to 51.2 GB/s. Combined with the processor’s efficient prefetching algorithms, this memory controller’s lower latency and higher memory bandwidth delivers amazing performance for data-intensive applications.
- INTEL TURBO BOOST TECHNOLOGY 2.0Dynamically increases the processor’s frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits. Get more performance automatically, when you need it the most.
- INTEL HYPER-THREADING TECHNOLOGYToday's Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel HT Technology) delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- INTEL SMART CACHEThis large last-level cache enables dynamic and efficient allocation of shared cache to all cores to match the needs of various applications for ultra-efficient data storage and manipulation.
- INTEL ADVANCED VECTOR EXTENSIONS (INTEL AVX)Intel AVX is a new 256 bit instruction set extension to SSE and is designed for applications that are Floating Point (FP) intensive. Intel AVX improves performance due to wider vectors, new extensible syntax, and rich functionality. This results in better management of data and general purpose applications like image, audio/video processing, scientific simulations, financial analytics and 3D modeling and analysis.
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.