show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Pinnacle of Desktop Processing Power
True machine intelligence featuring 16 threads and the highest 8 core-processor clock rates, all on the new Socket AM4 platform.
- Cool and quiet processor operation using a sophisticated grid of smart sensors.
- Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw.
- Adaptive control optimizes power draw for any workload.
- Minimized power consumption reduces system heat and noise.
Extended Frequency Range
- Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits.
- Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
- Fully automated; no user input required.
- Available on select AMD Ryzen processors.
- Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
- Adjusts clockspeeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance.
- Clockspeed changes can occur without pausing work.
- High precision tuning with 25MHz increments.
Neural Net Prediction
- Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
- A true neural network inside every AMD Ryzen processor.
- Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU.
- Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors.
- Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
- Learns how your applications access their own data.
- Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor.
- Vital data is ready when you are, enabling peak performance.
AMD Socket AM4 Platform
Ready for AMD Ryzen processors - AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s new future-proof platform targeting the fastest DDR4 memory, PCIe 3.0, and NVMe technologies available, as well as the first native USB 3.1 Gen2 support on a chipset. With processor-direct SATA and USB connectivity, configurable for real-world flexibility, the new AM4 platform takes advantage of the leading-edge features of today, and tomorrow.
|of CPU Cores||8|
|Base Clock Speed||3.6GHz|
|Max Turbo Core Speed||4GHz|
|Total L1 Cache||768KB|
|Total L2 Cache||4MB|
|Total L3 Cache||16MB|
|Thermal Solution||Not included|
|Default TDP / TDP||95W|
All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer. We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Schedule and Time
aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days. All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled. RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. Shipping costs is non-refundable. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise. aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise. We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.