- All products sold by aaawave.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and
"OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include
hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or
misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will
automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
*Note: aaawave.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- aaawave.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days.
Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA
number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will
not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
Return Policy- Extra Charge
- There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund.
We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to
encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costs is non-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- aaawave.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- aaawave.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects,
because we do not manufacture the products we sell. aaawave.com will pay
for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return
Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us
for a RMA number prior to sending your package. aaawave.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to aaawave.com must have a valid
tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or
ATTN: (Your RMA number)
15815 Monte Street, Ste# 102
Sylmar, CA 91342
Toll Free: 1-844-572-9023