MANUFACTURER LINK : www.seagate.com
Fastest, Biggest, and with Lowest TCO
Imagine 9 PB in a 42U Rack
- 10 TB drives1 deliver up to 25% more petabytes per rack2
- Advanced Write Caching feature for 20% boost in random write performance over last-generation HDDs
- Reduced TCO thanks to reduced power and cooling costs and lower weight
- Integrates easily in hyperscale and high-density data centre applications with both SATA and SAS interfaces
- 24×7 data availability backed by a 2.5M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty
- Robust wide-weld sealed drive design and field-proven technology for long-term reliability
- Protect data where it lives - on the drive - with Seagate Secure® Self-Encrypted Drive technology
The Seagate® 10 TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium) is engineered to lower the total cost of ownership in today's large-scale data centres. You can build maximum-density storage solutions that scale to meet your future capacity needs - while slashing your TCO.
Built for Speed - Right Where It’s Needed
The Seagate 10 TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium) lets you turbocharge data transfers with dependably fast read/write performance. Meet your workload requirements while minimising your data centre footprint. Manage increasing volumes of data in cloud data centres much faster thanks to advanced write caching algorithms.
Learn More About Seagate’s Helium Technology >
MANUFACTURER PARTS NUMBER : ST10000NM0016
Options: Hyperscale 512e
Spindle Speed (RPM): 7200 RPM
Interface Access Speed (Gb/s): 6.0, 3.0, 1.5
Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s, MiB/s): 249MB/s
Random Read/Write 4K QD16 WCD (IOPS): 170, 138
Average Latency (ms): 4.16
Interface Ports: Single
Rotational Vibration @ 1,500 Hz (rad/s²): 12.5
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. aaawave.com & associated makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.